Calling all pet owners
If you’re sick and tired of making plans without your best friend, Calafell welcomes you to a new experience where your pet is more than welcome to join you
If it’s a challenge for you to plan your holidays while catering to the needs of your pet at the same time with regard to hotels, restaurants, beaches and transportation, Calafell Pet Friendly will make everything so much easier for you. Our town is sensitive to the needs of people who travel with their pets. Here you’ll find specific services for pets, pet-friendly accommodation, open-air parks and spaces to enjoy your holidays with your pet.
Where you can take your pet
Carrer de Lluís Companys corner Carrer del Tajo (1,150 m²).
- Carrer de Lluís Companys corner Carrer del Tajo
- Carretera del Sanatori corner Carrer de la Ribera d’Ebre
- Avinguda de la Sínia corner Carrer del Pou (in front of Cal Bolavà)
- Carrer del Loira
- Carrer del Priorat and Carrer del Gironès (between Passeig de la Unió and Rambla Nova)
- Pets are allowed on the beach in the off season, from November to Easter.
- They must be kept on a lead and their waste collected.
These accommodation options in Calafell accepts pets, some of them with no additional charge. We recommend carefully reading the pet policy of your chosen accommodation.