Accessibility statementCalafell Town Council is committed to making this website accessible in accordance with Spanish Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September, regarding the accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices. This accessibility statement applies to the website https://visit.calafell.cat.
Compliance statusThis website is partially compliant in accordance with Spanish Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September, due to the exceptions and the failure to comply with the following aspects:
- Some PDF documents are not completely accessible.
- There are some pages and documents that are not written in plain language.
Preparation of this accessibility statementThis statement was prepared on 4 October 2021. The statement was prepared based on an internal audit. Most recent revision of the statement: 13 January 2022.
Remarks and contact detailsYou may send communications regarding accessibility requirements (Article 10.2.a of Spanish Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September) through the Calafell Town Council contact form or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This may be in order to:
- Report any possible breach by this website:
- Lodge a complaint about the difficulties of accessing content on this website.
- Make any other enquiry or suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of the visit.calafell.cat website.