In accordance with the obligations set out in Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter ‘LSSIICE’), CALAFELL TOWN COUNCIL, with tax ID code (CIF) P4303700A, registered office at Plaça de Catalunya 1, 43820 Calafell (TARRAGONA), and email address firstname.lastname@example.org, hereby declares that the following are owned by it:
- the website visit.calafell.cat
- the profiles and pages on the following social media sites:
CALAFELL TOWN COUNCIL shall assume no liability whatsoever for the improper, inappropriate or unlawful use of the information shown on its web pages or its different social media accounts. Within the limits established by law, CALAFELL TOWN COUNCIL assumes no liability whatsoever for the lack of veracity, integrity, relevance and accuracy of the data or information contained in its online channels.
The content and information on the web pages and social media accounts of CALAFELL TOWN COUNCIL are created by duly qualified professionals. Nevertheless, the content and information neither bind CALAFELL TOWN COUNCIL in any way nor do they constitute opinions, advice or legal advice of any kind as these are merely for general information and education purposes.
The web pages or social media accounts of CALAFELL TOWN COUNCIL may contain links to other third-party web pages. Therefore, CALAFELL TOWN COUNCIL assumes no liability whatsoever for any content that appears on third-party web pages. All texts, images, sounds, animations, programming and all other content found on this website are exclusively owned by CALAFELL TOWN COUNCIL or its licensors. Any transmission, distribution, transfer, reproduction, storage or public communication, whether total or partial, must have the express consent of CALAFELL TOWN COUNCIL.
Likewise, CALAFELL TOWN COUNCIL reserves the right to revoke access to the portal, without prior notice, for any user who violates the provisions in this Legal Notice.
You must have a profile on these social media sites to interact with CALAFELL TOWN COUNCIL and agree to the linkup with the social media site. If you do this, CALAFELL TOWN COUNCIL will have access to your profile in accordance with the parameters set out by the social media site and will be able to able to interact with you by sending you messages, posting and asking you to join contests and raffles. If you do not want CALAFELL TOWN COUNCIL to access your profile or interact with it, you’ll have to unlink your profile by unfollowing it or removing it as a friend, follower or user.
Actions carried out by CALAFELL TOWN COUNCIL may be to provide information and/or advertise its services or products – considering that the social media site is an advertising medium – under the responsibility of CALAFELL TOWN COUNCIL with regard to the posts and communications made through these digital channels.
The participation of users in contests, promotions or raffles will imply that they agree to the rules, which will be posted on the social media site concerned in a timely fashion.
Users are hereby reminded that anything they post on social media sites will be under their sole responsibility and they should abide by the legislation and respect the rights of third parties which may be affected by them, particularly rights relating to intellectual property, data protection and third-party images, as well as the rules of the social media sites themselves, which can be found at the following links:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/?force_new_ighc=false
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/en/tos
- YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Protection of personal data
By virtue of the regulations on the protection of personal data, you hereby authorise us to include any personal data you provide in online media to be included and processed in files owned by CALAFELL TOWN COUNCIL with tax ID code (CIF) P4303700A, and whose registered office is Plaça de Catalunya 1, 43820 Calafell (TARRAGONA):
- If your data is processed through the sending of emails, it will be processed for the purpose of dealing with your request and responding to it. Your data will be kept until your request has been dealt with and will not be disclosed to third parties.
- If you provided your data in the newsletter signup form, it will be processed for the purpose of providing access to information, sending you sporadic or regular correspondence, and managing your data when you wish to join events or courses. This data will not be disclosed to third parties and will be kept until the data subject requests its deletion.
- If your data is processed on our social media sites, in accordance with the foregoing, it will be included in the “Social media and marketing” file owned by this entity for the purpose of managing the information and data obtained from the interaction of the users of these social media sites with the profiles/pages of the entity. This data will be kept for as long as there is a legitimate interest that will enable its processing.
In any case, you may indicate the withdrawal of the consent you granted, if this was the lawful bases for processing or exercising the rights provided for:
- Access: data subjects have the right to know whether the controller is processing their data, and if so, they have the right to access such data and obtain information regarding the processing activities carried out.
- Rectification: if data is inaccurate or incomplete. Data subjects have the right to rectify any personal data of theirs which is inaccurate and to complete any incomplete personal data.
- Deletion: data subjects have the right to request the deletion of their personal data (‘right to be forgotten’) when it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, when the consent on which processing was based is revoked, when data subjects object to processing, when data has been processed unlawfully, when data has to be deleted to comply with a legal obligation or when it has been obtained in relation to the offer of information society services aimed at minors.
- Restriction of processing: is the right of data subjects to restrict the personal data kept on them for the purpose of limiting future processing. Restriction of processing means that, upon the request of data subjects, their personal data is no longer processed.
- Objection: data subjects have the right to object to the processing of their personal data when it is based on some specific circumstances and a reason related to their personal circumstances is invoked.
- Data portability: data subjects have the right to receive the personal data they provided a controller with in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, if it’s based on consent or a contract or when processing is done by automated means.
- Not to be subject to automated decision-making: data subjects have the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing of their data, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning them or negatively affects them.
These requests must be addressed to CALAFELL TOWN COUNCIL, Plaça de Catalunya 1, 43820 Calafell (TARRAGONA), or by contacting the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
You may also lodge a complaint with the Catalan Data Protection Authority.
Industrial and intellectual property
This website is owned by CALAFELL TOWN COUNCIL, which has decided that all content created by it be done under the Creative Commons licence CC-BY-NC-SA.
This licence requires giving proper credit for authorship. This means that all content created by CALAFELL TOWN COUNCIL may be used or shared provided that it is credited as the author of the content, design, logo or any other identifying marks. Furthermore, any commercial use of the content and graphic elements, as well as any possible derivative works, is strictly forbidden. In any case, the derivative works that may be created must contemplate the possibility of being used by other entities or parties under a licence with the aforementioned characteristics at all times.
Any use without the proper assignment of authorship to CALAFELL TOWN COUNCIL will imply the breach of this licence, and it may demand the immediate discontinuance of use and removal of the creative work, as well as exercise the actions it deems appropriate to protect the specific licence.
The intellectual property rights and trademarks owned by third parties are suitably highlighted and must be upheld by everyone accessing this website. CALAFELL TOWN COUNCIL is not liable for how users use them; this is their sole responsibility and they will have to respect the rights of ownership or use of the licence as stated by the third party.
CALAFELL TOWN COUNCIL does not transfer ownership of its software to users. Users are the owners of the media on which the software is saved. CALAFELL TOWN COUNCIL holds all industrial and intellectual property rights, including the software. If you transfer software from this website to your device, you will not be able to dissect for study and decompile, translate the version of the original object code or its language into another code or language.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These general terms and conditions are governed by Spanish law. Any matters relating to the interpretation, application and fulfilment of these terms and conditions by the Spanish courts and tribunals. By virtue of your agreement to the general terms and conditions set out in this Legal Notice, you hereby expressly waive your right to any jurisdiction you may be entitled to under the current Spanish Code of Civil Procedure, provided this waiver is possible.